Tuesday, February 19, 2013

At Home With Kim ~ Weigh~In~Wednesday {Guest Post}

Good Morning Friends! Today, I am guest posting over at At Home With Kim.

Kim hosts Weigh In Wednesday. It is a great place to check in on your weight loss and healthy eating goals each week. Kim also recently started a Facebook group for the Weigh~In~Wednesday friends. This group has been growing by leaps and bounds! It is a private group so only members of the groups can participate and see the discussion. I encourage you to join the group as well!

Recently Kim has been posting a weekly challenge that consists of an exercise and healthy eating goal. It is a fun way to make new, healthy habits. Make sure you head over to Kim's and check out my guest post!

Have an awesome week!
Liane

Linking up:

2 comments:

  1. Your post really resonates with me Liane! I can't tell you how many moments like that I've had before a trip. Makes me kinda sad :/

    Great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for guesting posting Liane. Your post really hit home with me.... and I know everyone who read it. Hugs Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete