Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Try as I Might {WIW}

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's Wednesday and it's time to weigh in.  I'm in Dallas this week and my scale is not, so I will not be able to weight myself until tomorrow, after I return home.  While I am optimistic, I don't think the results will be what I was hoping

Try as I might, I knew it was going to be very difficult to stay on track this week. We had company this week-end.  We had a great time but too much food and wine and too little activity.  We enjoyed some time in our boat out on the lake and we did grill both nights.  In fact, twice this week we made these tasty chicken k-bobs.




Here's an update on  my goal attainment for the week.

Exercise - I had cleaned up my work out area and was ready to go.  My goal was to work out 4x in a week.  Between my work schedule and company, I was only able to get in two work outs.  This week - with renewed motivation - I will again attempt four work outs.  We have company again this week-end but I am hoping since it is my dad, I can get up early and work out before lake fun begins.

Water - I did better, but wasn't able to  drink 64 oz. every day.  I will put more focus on water this week.

Tracking WW Points - I tracked for a couple of days, but when my company pulled into the driveway, that ended.  I am going home tonight, tomorrow I will start anew and track through the company this week-end.

Blogging - I know that blogging will keep me accountable for my actions (or lack of action) so even though I did not have a great week.  Here I am!

I'm glad to be going home tonight and staying there fore about 10 days.  I'm excited for the opportunity to meet my goals for the week a little more easily. Hopefully less of me reports in next week!

I'd love to hear how your week went!

Linking up at Kim's Weigh in Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liane! Thanks for linking up. You and I are having similar stories this summer.... we get going then get a little off track. We are having some medical issues in the family that (though it shouldn't) has me off my eating game. But like you.... I will continue to be honest about it --> the good or the bad. And in the LONG term I do believe it will keep us going forward overall. So let's keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, with all of the traveling I have to say kuddos to you on the steps towards success you are making with your goals! It can be so difficult when you are busy and have company. And YAY for checking in with us! I'm looking forward to hearing how your next week goes, sounds like you are def facing and heading in the right direction! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel and guests can get in the way of weight loss. I understand totally. I'm glad you are blogging about this as it helps each one of us; me too. We are more accountable this way. I'm just now getting to comment as it's been a busy week. But I do appreciate your support and kind comments on Heart Choices. And I do love our Facebook group.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete